Dental Implant Bridges and other Specialist Services
Dr John Ferguson is a specialist oral and maxillofacial surgeon who consults with patients on a range of surgical procedures in Melbourne, including wisdom teeth removal, the placement of dental implants, bone graft reconstruction and more.
Dr Ferguson’s specialist services are a result of a long career of carefully honed skills and expertise. With a long list of satisfied patients, he has established himself as a leader in the dental industry through dedication and quality care. Handling everything from dental implant bridges to jaw surgery, Dr Ferguson excels in his field by both breadth of specialisation and depth of understanding.
Among the specialist services offered by Dr Ferguson are:
- Impacted wisdom teeth removal
- Difficult tooth extractions
- Dental implants and bridges
- Surgery associated with orthodontic treatment
- Pre-prosthetic surgical treatment
- Surgical management of benign conditions inside the mouth
- Bone grafting procedures to assist dental implant treatment
- All-On-4 implant bridges
- Jaw surgery
- Facial trauma
- Aesthetic facial surgery
The patients seen in Dr Ferguson’s practice are private patients. Initial consultations take place at one of his three clinics in Box Hill, Bulleen or Epping. Surgical procedures take place in varying locations.
- Smaller procedures requiring local anaesthesia in the dental chair are generally performed in the practice’s rooms (e.g. simple wisdom teeth removal and dental implants)
- Surgical operations requiring, general anaesthesia are performed in appropriate day surgery centres (e.g. multiple dental implants for bridges or crowns)
- More extensive surgery, done under general anaesthesia, is undertaken in fully accredited private hospitals