Dental Implant and other Specialist Services
Dr John Ferguson is a specialist oral and maxillofacial surgeon who consults with patients on a range of surgical procedures in Melbourne, including wisdom teeth removal, the placement of dental implants, bone graft reconstruction, and more.
Dr Ferguson’s specialist services are the result of a long career of carefully honed skills and expertise. With a long list of satisfied patients, he has established himself as a leader in the dental profession through dedication and quality care
Among the specialist services offered by Dr Ferguson are:
- Impacted wisdom teeth removal
- Difficult tooth extractions
- Dental implants and bridges
- Surgery associated with orthodontic treatment
- Pre-prosthetic surgical treatment
- Surgical management of benign conditions inside the mouth
- Bone grafting procedures to assist dental implant treatment
- All-On-4 implant bridges
The patients seen in Dr Ferguson’s practice are private patients. Initial consultations take place at one of his two clinics in Box Hill or Bulleen. Surgical procedures take place in either his private rooms or in hospital.
Smaller procedures requiring local anaesthesia in the dental chair are generally performed in rooms (e.g. simple wisdom teeth removal and dental implants.) Surgical operations requiring general anaesthesia are performed in Epworth Eastern Private Hospital.